Hey THALL?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'know, Elvis could have been seen with a WildThing saw in one of his Hawaii love movies. It would fit. Maybe the stunt double could have flung it around on a palm tree and beach stage to drive off all the wild women in bikinis begging him to have his baby. Or maybe he could have had a custom made 440 with a white leather fringe cover on it for a show in Vegas? One with a high high collar and rhinstones all over it. Just as a stage prop though. No gas and a filed down chain on it.

BTW: the best Elvis stuff I have seen is on a DVD from several Vegas live performances he made in the later years before he chubbed out and got into the Rx drugs. Its called: "Elvis: That's the Way It Is". It is good stuff if you like Elvis tunes, and want to see him at his best.

Y'know, Elvis could have been seen with a WildThing saw in one of his Hawaii love movies. It would fit. Maybe the stunt double could have flung it around on a palm tree and beach stage to drive off all the wild women in bikinis begging him to have his baby. Or maybe he could have had a custom made 440 with a white leather fringe cover on it for a show in Vegas? One with a high high collar and rhinstones all over it. Just as a stage prop though. No gas and a filed down chain on it.

BTW: the best Elvis stuff I have seen is on a DVD from several Vegas live performances he made in the later years before he chubbed out and got into the Rx drugs. Its called: "Elvis: That's the Way It Is". It is good stuff if you like Elvis tunes, and want to see him at his best.

Good stuff indeed, I saw that film. That show did point out one thing about him, he was indeed cool. When that film was made the producers threatened him to be himself. Story has it they told him if they thought he was acting in any part of it they would cancell the project. Turned out pretty good, man what a life to lead. Too fast, too much pressure for me..

Good stuff indeed, I saw that film. That show did point out one thing about him, he was indeed cool. When that film was made the producers threatened him to be himself. Story has it they told him if they thought he was acting in any part of it they would cancell the project. Turned out pretty good, man what a life to lead. Too fast, too much pressure for me..

did you order up tony yet?

did you order up tony yet?

I came home and brought that site up and for the life of me I couldn't understand why they are so cheap Booker. I clicked on their "send us a e-mail" and sent them a note. I asked them if those sets are new ones or copies, they yet to respond back. I hope they respond back saying new, I will order that set in a heartbeat...

I came home and brought that site up and for the life of me I couldn't understand why they are so cheap Booker. I clicked on their "send us a e-mail" and sent them a note. I asked them if those sets are new ones or copies, they yet to respond back. I hope they respond back saying new, I will order that set in a heartbeat...

ive ordered from the site before they were new. I don't understand why there so cheap. Might be a pirate company. lol

ive ordered from the site before they were new. I don't understand why there so cheap. Might be a pirate company. lol

Well dayumm it to hell why didn't you tell me you bought from them, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tony will be order now thank you, hot diggy dog. Thanks man!!

Well Harry I'm not sure Elvis ever ran a chainsaw so most likely you put this in the wrong section,LOL Makes no nevermind though, they won't delete it but merely move it to the off topic section so relax.

As for being available Elvis was a big hit in the UK, hell all over the world for that matter, all his albums should be overthere. His best album in my opinion is not of your liking because he was getting older and his voice was getting stronger. My favorite one is called Back in Memphis. Mostly old heartbreak songs but he pours it out in them. That boy had a set of pipes on him for sure. Check the web and you will find tons of music, CD's and DVD's to choose from.

Far as joining the bandwagon you might be alittle late for the bandwagon has been filled to the hilt for years man, where ya been all this time. Always room for more though so hop on baby, take a ride on the King's side. Always room in the Caddy for another shake, rattle and roller...
Dosen't matter Elvis can do it all! Run a chain saw, act sing, go to war it don't matter!
I am pretty sure if Elvis ran a saw it would have been a big mac or or homey!

Dosen't matter Elvis can do it all! Run a chain saw, act sing, go to war it don't matter!
I am pretty sure if Elvis ran a saw it would have been a big mac or or homey!

Ya think, hmmmmmmmmm, wait a minute, big E only drove Caddalics baby, he'd have to use a Stihl,LOLOLOLOLOL

Ya think, hmmmmmmmmm, wait a minute, big E only drove Caddalics baby, he'd have to use a Stihl,LOLOLOLOLOL
Hay just remember after Evis died, wasn't ABBA a huge success a Swedish group? Just a thought. Those girls were hot back then.I am glad I really never listened to any Disco when I was young!Now that we are on the Subject what saw would Johnny Cash Run?

Hay just remember after Evis died, wasn't ABBA a huge success a Swedish group? Just a thought. Those girls were hot back then.I am glad I really never listened to any Disco when I was young!Now that we are on the Subject what saw would Johnny Cash Run?

The Man in Black, no doubt a Stihl Contra or a Mac SP125. Big John didn't mess around.

In real life his brother fell on a big saw blade at a mill and died. It affected Johnny the rest of his life. His daddy blamed him for years for not being there to prevent it. That had to be hell to live with, not the brothers death but the fathers blame, what a bast-ard....

The Man in Black, no doubt a Stihl Contra or a Mac SP125. Big John didn't mess around.

In real life his brother fell on a big saw blade at a mill and died. It affected Johnny the rest of his life. His daddy blamed him for years for not being there to prevent it. That had to be hell to live with, not the brothers death but the fathers blame, what a bast-ard....
+1 the man in black would use a mean saw!!! That is some interesting info, A friend said something similar to me once about his brother dieing in a mill accident.

Latest posts

Back