hi everbody

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannonball027

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi i am new here i been reading learning new thangs i have always liked chainsaws. i have a few i found here and there pawnshops this is a great place to read and learn nice to meet u all

Welcome to AS! I think you will like it here. In the last day or so the site has been going through some changes and there have been many complaints. It will get back to normal soon.

Bob

Welcome !!! Where in Ky? You are about to waste a lot of otherwise productive time!!! Good for you!

london ky here I have a mcculloch 1010 and pro mac 700 and 2 homelites xl12 and troybilt 3518 and pineer p60 alot of work to get it going runs good now i love old chainsaws .i am learning alot of new things on theses my dad is showing me alot he has been working on them long time ..

Last edited:
Hi i am new here i been reading learning new thangs i have always liked chainsaws. i have a few i found here and there pawnshops this is a great place to read and learn nice to meet u all

Your in trouble now, CAD will set in, you'll get a second mortgage on your house just for saws, have bailey's on speed dial and live in the garage.

Welcome to the club!! :D

london ky I have one mcculloch 1010 and pro mac 700 and 2 homelites xl12 nice little saws and one pineer p60 I had to do alot of work on I hope to find alot more of saws at or flea markets and pawnshops they price them way chaper then ebay

I know i am going to be buying more .i find good stuff sometimes cheap might need a little work alot of people burn wood and log alot of good used stuff thank u guys

Latest posts

Back