Hide the children!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John in MA

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Finally, after lying abandoned in a Maine cabin for years, being rescued from the cold clutches of eBay by yours truly, and several long and painful weeks in my basement, the beast is alive. The largest and most powerful chainsaw ever made by Jonsereds has now found a home amongst the Poulan-toting suburbanites. This is actually my first really big saw (or does 82cc count as really big?).

And now for a question: What bar types are interchangable with a 111 Super? The old SXL-925 style Homelite bars have a similar mount, but the oiler hole is too far up. Stihl? Husky-pattern?

She's idling in the back yard right now. Sounds like a big dirtbike. Not bad for $35...

Way to go John, someday i hope i can be one of those brave fellows like yourself whom rescue defenseless saws from abusive owners. O the humanity of it all

John, I use the Homelite mount bars with no problems. Winsor, Oregon and even Homelite fit and oil fine. Nothing like a 111S with a 16" bar and a sharp chain :blob2: :blob2:

Latest posts

Back