High class, stuck-up stoves.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
First time in this forum, but I got a favor to ask. I have a friend that needs a nice, fancy looking stove because she thinks only Red-necks and Hillbillies use them. They have a very nice place, but she won't allow a wood burning stove. I said I would ask here, so I am. Actually, would like pic's.
Jeff :msp_rolleyes:

Does it have to look good or does she just want to say she paid alot for it?

That quadra fire is nice.

We have a Jotul Rockland insert, and aesthetics were extremely important. Luckily for me, the best looking stove is also one of the best.

Jøtul C 550 Rockland Wood Insert

Their free standing stoves are things of beauty IMO. Would prefer that but not so easy retrofitting a home for a free standing stove.

Jotul C-550

That quadra fire is nice.

We have a Jotul Rockland insert, and aesthetics were extremely important. Luckily for me, the best looking stove is also one of the best.

Jøtul C 550 Rockland Wood Insert

Their free standing stoves are things of beauty IMO. Would prefer that but not so easy retrofitting a home for a free standing stove.
This will be my next wood stove when my Federal Airtight 288 CCL eventually dies. No doubt about it.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

We bought a Hearthstone Mansfield over the summer because our stove is out in the open on the first floor (no basement) and it's a great looking stove and through burning wood this winter, our electricity usage is down almost 50%. I wouldn't call it high class and stuck up though, I call it effective. It's a nice looking stove that holds heat for a while once it's down to just bare minimum coals. It's certainly not an industrial looking stove.

72156_485401342323_554472323_7492390_8116328_n.jpg

There are 389 pages of stove photos here: http://www.**********/gallery/pics/woodcoal/

Scroll through the pages by clicking on the page numbers along the top of the page.

Most women that I speak to about nice looking woodstoves like the Hearthstones. Or if they're brand conscious and need a name they recognise then Jotul. I know when I put the blaze king in the living room I got hell for months! Ha.

Wow, lot's of responses. Let me clarify. He want's a 'pot-belly' stove in the house. She hate's the idea because she thinks that it would 'ugly-up' her house. I figured you guy's could post a pic I can give him and convince his wife there are some nice one's.
Jeff

Back