History Channel Show - Need A Race Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blattrell

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
All,

My name is Brendan, I am helping produce a new History Channel show for broadcast this fall.

I am looking for a modified race saw, like the 'Predator'. We are filming next weekend in Boston.

Does anyone have a race saw like the Predator? It looks like we will be incorporating some hot saws into the episode which will be great, but a predatoresque chainsaw will be a great addition.

Does anyone have a saw like this? If so, please contact me and we will figure out a way for it to be in the show. I doubt I can receive PM's as I am a new member, but leave a response in this thread, or email me, [email protected]

Thanks,

Brendan

V-8 saws are tuff to find in the east, mostly 3 cut dead start racing around here. Out west where they have BIG trees and race 1 cut, that's where the big saws shine.

Haha, well it sounds to me like we need to a west coast saw then!

Any ideas? I am trying to contact Robert Andrews for The Predator. Who else has a ridiculous saw?

V-8 saws are tuff to find in the east, mostly 3 cut dead start racing around here. Out west where they have BIG trees and race 1 cut, that's where the big saws shine.

Sent him a PM. Anyone else have a ridiculous saw? Have to nail this thing down for next weekend.

Thanks!!!:cheers:

Anyone on the east coast have a one man motorcycle engine chainsaw? I would really like to incorporate any of these 'extreme' modified chainsaws in our show.

All,

My name is Brendan, I am helping produce a new History Channel show for broadcast this fall.

I am looking for a modified race saw, like the 'Predator'. We are filming next weekend in Boston.

Does anyone have a race saw like the Predator? It looks like we will be incorporating some hot saws into the episode which will be great, but a predatoresque chainsaw will be a great addition.

Does anyone have a saw like this? If so, please contact me and we will figure out a way for it to be in the show. I doubt I can receive PM's as I am a new member, but leave a response in this thread, or email me, [email protected]

Thanks,

Brendan

Just for curiosity, what could you be filming in Boston that you would need a V8 or bikesaw for?? Doesn't seem like Boston and bikesaws go together:)

That is great news. One of you guys need to contact me! [email protected] or my office #617 629 2200 x 237. We need one of these ridiculous hot saws for a prime time History Channel show. We are shooting the episode next weekend in Boston. If you have one of these saws or know some who does get a hold of me.

There will be at least three of those at the contest this weekend. There is quite a few of us that have them in NY.

Where is the competition this weekend? Who can I contact to find out about the participants?

Thanks for your help too. I don't think I would be able to organize this in time for next weekend without your help.

Where is the competition this weekend? Who can I contact to find out about the participants?

Thanks for your help too. I don't think I would be able to organize this in time for next weekend without your help.

Check out NYSLA's web site. Maps, times, and dates for contests in NY. Deposit, NY is this weekend.

http://www.eteamz.com/nylumberjacks/

Back