History of Bow Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easttexasbowmfg. no longer exsists. Tried sending them a email and came back no domain . Somebody else tried calling and said # is not working. Do you have any other ways to contact them?

Beefie

That was the only contact info I had on them. I have known about them
for 3 or 4 years but never bought any Bow bars form there.

There was another company in Texas, The Nayr Corportion [NACO].
2208 NO. Timberland drive, Lufkin Texas.
They made Bow bars for Homelites, I can't find them anymore too.

What kind of Bow bar are you looking for or for what saw?

Buddy said a OPE shop near where he works still outfits 3-4 or more saws a year with bow bars. They use them for Christmas tree farms.

That was the only contact info I had on them. I have known about them
for 3 or 4 years but never bought any Bow bars form there.

There was another company in Texas, The Nayr Corportion [NACO].
2208 NO. Timberland drive, Lufkin Texas.
They made Bow bars for Homelites, I can't find them anymore too.

What kind of Bow bar are you looking for or for what saw?

I was hopeing to find a bow bar to fit my 361 Stihl or 044 Stihl . I would like a bucking bar . It looks like they had a good selection of bow bars to choose from. They even had a 361 Stihl in there pic gallery setup with a bow bar. Too bad I guess the search continues.

Beefie

Mall 10

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
This is the Nicest restored saw I have seen I have seen a lot but non as nice as this outstanding job Cliff :clap:

Parnter F65 Bow saw

Put some serious time on my Partner F65 mounted with a Homy bow!!! WOW!! cut an entire Alder pile up that was tangled in Blackberry bushes with all the branches still on, VERY VERY VERY easy!!! No pinching or bending over
Now to work on a couple safety features like upper guard on the bow and a saw with a chain brake or at least a hand guard.

Love UM!!

Duane

Last edited:
Put some serious time on my Partner F65 mounted with a Homy bow!!! WOW!! cut an entire Alder pile up that was tangled in Blackberry bushes with all the branches still on, VERY VERY VERY easy!!! No pinching or bending over
Now to work on a couple safety features like upper guard on the bow and a saw with a chain brake or at least a hand guard.

Love YUM!!

Duane

Cool, Sounds like you had a good time sawing.:msp_thumbup:

Post some pics of your saw.

bows

I'm going to have to try one of them funky bow bars someday. Beats the hell out of leaning over when bucking firewood I immagine.:msp_thumbup:

Prices are scary but I never used one till last month, and MAN O MAN!! fun stuff, My woods not even piled up but out in the woods and its heavier but easy, NO pinched bars, No issues cutting through branches and vine maple trying to get at a log. (doesn't throw sticks and wood at you)
Lots harder to hit the ground with your chain, almost not possible!!

Duane

Partner F65 Bow saw

Just one of my Work saws not a Shelf queen, open port ALL NEW insides, 65cc

Running a NOS green Husky 10,000 rpm limited coil too, I had it so put it on, cuts fine as the bow puts a load on it. running 81dr of semi chisel with bumper drive links.

Duane

Latest posts

Back