Homelite 150 question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattinky

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I had a guy that I sold some Homie 150 parts to email me and ask about the oiler, I don't know much about these saws so I'm asking here...... He says it's putting out way too much bar oil and after he runs it for a few minutes and sets it down a big puddle of oil will show up underneath the saw. Is this a common problem with those saws? And if so how do you fix the problem? TIA Matt

Been there

Matt, I had the same problem with one of these little saws. It was the Oil tank gasket. I made one in about an hour from gasket material from Advance. The material is for gas, and oil sealing. All leaking problems went away. These are good little saws.

Matt, I had the same problem with one of these little saws. It was the Oil tank gasket. I made one in about an hour from gasket material from Advance. The material is for gas, and oil sealing. All leaking problems went away. These are good little saws.

hi matt
i agree with bobby on this one but them gaskets are NLA but only a few out there still just got to look on search engines part # 68589C
calvin

but to save you a headache
in finding them sometimes the search engines dont index very well just search our site for that part #

thanks

Last edited:
Back