• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 8800 same as 540

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so what am I missing, he asked if House of Homelite was still around, I don't get it? If this was internet sarcasm, I'm not a fan, it most often misses the mark. As soon as I sell all my parts and saws, I'll say good by to the whole damn internet, it is a royal waste of time and has become a wasteland of misinformation.
Your not missing anything, Bill has been away for a while and probably did not know that HOH was still active.

Your not missing anything, Bill has been away for a while and probably did not know that HOH was still active.
Exactly, but some seem to want to start an argument when there is none to start..... I have not received any notifications from the site in years and even when I was active the site had very light traffic. That is why I asked a honest question if it was still around. There are a ton of sites that have went by the wayside in the last few years so asking if one is still around is a valid question and does not warrant the reply that the poster made.

Back