• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite C5 $45

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have a Homelite c5 that a member here wanted so I grabbed it for him. He then backed out. I have $45 invested and that is what I would like out of it plus whatever it takes to get t to the new owner. As with all I would prefer to not lose money but break even.1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 5.JPG

I'd like to have it but the last thing is another saw right now.good luck on selling it somebody should be around shortly and grab it.

Sorry i was thinking about it.

Well I guess .................the last thing is another saw right now....................... is not true then. if you were "thinking about it"

I see no reason to ask questions if you are not serious.

What if I said is was brand new?

Well Bill to tell you the truth right now its a balancing act of buying an old cheap saw to work on to keep my mind occupied and hold on to my sanity or eat or pay a doctor bill.pretty simple i like the saw but may need a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter next week or may have to actually go to the doctor if i **** up at work.

Well with all due respect if the choice is between "eating or paying a doctor bill" you sir have no reason to even consider buying a saw so once again ......................Why did you even ask?

Well I will say your comment of eating or buying a saw does strike a chord with me any many folks around my parts that bust our rear. If you need food then just say that and do not beat around the bush.

I produce most every form of meant there is and I provide it at a VERY good price. That is FREE to some.

The following threads will show some. I see no need not to help my fellow man

I have 4 hogs in the cooler now. They will be cut out Friday and look like these packages in MY freezeer.

Beef, Pork, and Deer.jpg

Jughead

My point is if you truly need food for your family then just freaking say that. I keep a (ton)and I mean actually 2000lbs of meat around here

Stupid saws have nothing to do with feeding a family unless that is the way you make a livelyhood and if that is the truth then say that. I will help ypu out on that end also.

I work with undernourished and under appreciate children everyday so I take things like that seriously

Well Bill to tell you the truth right now its a balancing act of buying an old cheap saw to work on to keep my mind occupied and hold on to my sanity or eat or pay a doctor bill.pretty simple i like the saw but may need a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter next week or may have to actually go to the doctor if i **** up at work.

So then what do you need??????????????????

Latest posts

Back