homelite gas line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev1n

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
i just purchased 50' of nos homelite black gas line. i'm working on two supers 2's, two xl's, and one super 2 VI, and a few other homelite motors in good shape. can i use homelite black gas line for the oiler lines? and are these all the same cc motor with different carbs and trim / antivibe?
thanks kev1n

thanks, i usually use the tygon for everything at 2$ a foot. this nos homelite line is gonna fit in the tank better at only 1$ a foot. the old oiler lines looked different than the original gas lines on there.

i will see how much is needed for a saw and get back to you on that. i have alot of old homelites lying around here. there are guys on ebay selling some old line. it's not worth it unless you buy 50' though. i could always use some carb kits if thats the kind of tradeing your talking about.:)

i'm not sure it's gonna work on those oiler tanks. i think i'll use tygon for one with the small hole and homelite fuel line for the oil filter. what do you guys use? maybe this is pointless. i'm wondering whats gonna hold up the longest.
thanks

i'm not sure it's gonna work on those oiler tanks. i think i'll use tygon for one with the small hole and homelite fuel line for the oil filter. what do you guys use? maybe this is pointless. i'm wondering whats gonna hold up the longest.
thanks

actually on some of the homelites the oil line is a metal pipe

Back