Homelite Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry squire ,im not sure what youre on about .
yes the OP did publish a set of links ,one of which the No3 homelite workshop manual
,i did download this but at 122 pages long and covering the very extensive homelite product range,it was quite a task.
suggest you PM him direct with your query ,for best answer.:confused2::confused2:

G'day, mate:

What "I'm on about" is a (10 March, 2008 Mfg date) TTI/Homelite that apparently has no official existance as the UT# cross-references to the older 32cc Textron/Homelite Super2 even on TTI's official Homelite-Ryobi website... Googling Homelite Pro 4620C shows others have found the same thing - Pro 4620C never existed as an all-mag Textron era model and there seems to be no record of it as the plastic-fantastic 46cc TTI Taiwan-cheapie that it is (aside from an IPL that parts sellers like chainsawr.com have but Homelite.com doesn't)... In short, it exists, you can buy parts for it, but the gits that made it apparently never documented it (aside from an Owners Manual pulled from homedepot.com)...

Last edited:
Shop service manual & Owners operation and maintenance manual

Hi Deprime could you send me a copy of your Owners operation and maintenance manual and the Shop service manual 3 rd edition? my e-mail is:
[email protected]
thank you

Hi, I am the new guy here IB_ED

I tried to pm Deprime, your msg box is full.
I have one of these old ez automatics. bought it sometime in the 70s, I think.
anyways i am in the process of getting it going again and could use a manual for it.
type # is 10104 ser#92460441. any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Manual

I have been trying to find out as much information about my homelite super xp. I was able to locate the parts list but unable to find the service manual to figure out the idle fuel line configuration. If you would send it to me I would be very greatful. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.

I saw your post for the Homelite manual and your offer to e-mail in PDF form if someone would send their e-mail address. I have an XL-12 and a Super XL Automatic. Thank you in advance for the information.

[email protected]

Not a problem! I'm just glad that I can help out. This site has given me sooooo much help and information on my saw projects and I just wanted to give back a little.
Hi Deprime- I tried pm'ing you but it says you mail is full. I am interested in the 4th edition manual if your offer still stands:msp_rolleyes:thanks Dan

Homelite Manuals

Hello,would it be possible to get a copy of each of the manuals listed here? Any would be appreciated,thanks

I think I got caught up with everyone's requests. Let me know if I missed someone.

If your offer still stands I'd very much like a copy of the shop manual for the Homelite Super XL Auto (Red). As I read it it's the 3rd edition manual. Correct me if I'm wrong. The saw was my dad's and I'm attached to it for sentimental reasons. [email protected] Thanks!

Deprimes mail box is full so I can't pm him and I would appreciate some PDFs as my super xl auto isn't oiling enough cheers

Back