Homelite Super XL Ol' Blue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OR nurse

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Afternoon. I have a Homelite Super XL Ol' Blue, about 15-20 years old in great shape, inherited from my Dad. He insisted on buying it because that's about when plastic bodied saws started coming out, and he hated plastic. I don't have a picture of it, but roughly what is it worth? It has manual oiler pump by the thumb, and I think a 20" bar. I know it hasn't had 40 hours put on the thing 'cause it's so heavy and cumbersome compared to newer saws. Oddly enough, my Dad got cancer, couldn't handle the Homelite, and opted for my Stihl.

You`ll get more response in the chainsaw section. Homies arent very valuable.

Or try ebay.com - Type Homelite super xl into the search box & watch some for awhile. You can check completed auctions there too. They're not real valuable, unless you have a minty clean hardly used one.

Afternoon. I have a Homelite Super XL Ol' Blue, about 15-20 years old in great shape, inherited from my Dad. He insisted on buying it because that's about when plastic bodied saws started coming out, and he hated plastic. I don't have a picture of it, but roughly what is it worth? It has manual oiler pump by the thumb, and I think a 20" bar. I know it hasn't had 40 hours put on the thing 'cause it's so heavy and cumbersome compared to newer saws. Oddly enough, my Dad got cancer, couldn't handle the Homelite, and opted for my Stihl.

there is a homelite specific website called houseofhomelite

Later,
Randy

Latest posts

Back