Homeowners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I try to not be nasty about things so I wanted to check with you all and see if yall thought that was rude..

From a homeowner's perspective, I didn't think it sounded rude. On the other hand, there's no guarantee that someone else won't take it that way.

However, I think it's wise of you to try to remain polite even when saying NO. :cheers: There is very little profit in spreading ill-will around town.

I don't even try to understand people in business who think it makes good business sense to be jerks.

I must admit I did go to a guys house to give a estimate and he told me that he would make me a deal cut the tree down and he will let me keep the wood... " WOULD YOU REALLY MAN THAT SURE IS SWELL OF YOU " As soon as he said that I just turned round walked back to my truck got in it meanwhile hes like hey where are you going I turned around and told him " My estimates are free but my time is Valuable" and left. I don't tolerate B.S like that very well.

That is it no more RESI jobs... I had a call on someone that wanted 10 tons of gravel delivered and tailgated on a driveway. I told them I wanted to see the driveway... they said well just tell me what it is for the gravel to be delivered I said 300.00 that :censored: hung up on me... I think im putting on my Voice mail NO RESIDENTIAL ESTIMATES ARE TO BE GIVEN AT THIS TIME... They wouldnt even tell me where they live...

There are customers that "you dont want". That being said sometimes the customer has been ripped so bad they are suspicious of everyone. Dont let it get to you to the point that you have a heart attack as I have. This crap aint worth it, try and let it be water on a Duck's back.

There are customers that "you dont want". That being said sometimes the customer has been ripped so bad they are suspicious of everyone. Dont let it get to you to the point that you have a heart attack as I have. This crap aint worth it, try and let it be water on a Duck's back.

This is true everytime I deal with this crap I say to myself this is exactly why I only do Commercial Jobs mostly.

Latest posts

Back