• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Honda engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Block

WFO or I don't go
Reaction score
Trade for preferably
husky 385/390/394/395
Jred 2188
Maybe a husky 365/371/372/288 or Jred 2065/2165/2166/2171/2172
If it's a big saw in need of a p and c I'd be interested too.

Honda 10.5 hp GX(it's in the shed I'll look tomorrow). It is an OHV engine that is still attached to a pressure washer. It runs excellent. If I remember it is fairly low hour. I think it has an hour meter. Someone ran the pump head dry on the pressure washer side. I ended up with it because it was cheaper for the guy to buy a complete assembly over just fixing the pump. I was saving it for a splitter build but I don't have time or room at the moment.

Pics to come tomorrow

It is a GX340. No hour meter. It does have a low oil shut off and a built in decomp for easy starting, I also have a manual i will send with it. If you are wondering i will take it off the stand and ship engine only. I can get a video if anyone wants it.

Bump shakka lakka

Trade for Husqvarna/Jonsered pro saws of any size running or not if they are big. Or an Echo CS-590/600/620 running or not if you have a few. I'd take a Dolmar/Makita/Maruyama 5105/6100/6400/7900 or similar running or not if the are big.
This is an $800+ engine new so I'm thinking half price is reasonable ($400).
Let me know may be open to other trades or cash.

I'd take a 70cc Stihl too but I know they command a higher price so I know that is not likely just throwing it out there.

Thanks for looking fellers

Anybody have a
-357 carb intake and filter
-a few nice bars (Total, Tsumara, Sugihara, Laser, Cannon) 32,28,24,20 D009.
-372 parts or parts saw

What parts ya looking for?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

The engine is trade pending but I'm still interested in parts

Big spikes, wide clutch cover top cover etc. A parts saw would be cool. I'm probably going to have use my 365 cases on my 372. Just broke it this weekend.

Back