• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Hooskavarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What 153 stuff ya lookin fo there JJ
Lee

Oh, I'm not really sure Lee. I'm in the process of moving so all those projects are on the back burner. It'll be at least a year before the Dolmars see the light of day again.

I don't wanna derail your Hoosky thread JJ, but how many scheckels you need for that centerfold of a Johnny '94. It's givin me a serious chubby, and stuff.

I think we could work something out. Lemme get you pitchers and stuff.

Nice looking saw... Very interested in it if you still have it for sale, can you figure shipping to Minnesota zip 55355... I am in Michigan right now visiting family but will be back home after the 1st... A friend referred me to this site and directly to your post...

Nice looking saw... Very interested in it if you still have it for sale, can you figure shipping to Minnesota zip 55355... I am in Michigan right now visiting family but will be back home after the 1st... A friend referred me to this site and directly to your post...
welcome grizzleyman. make sure when you signed up you checked the little box for a BULL#@$! censor !:surprised3::laughing::dizzy::baba:

Shipping to Minnesota would likely be around $40, but I would split it with you. I can do part trade on some AR-15/CAR-15 parts like a flat-top upper or a 20" heavy barrel. I would only need the stripped upper.

Latest posts

Back