Hope those Mayans are wrong... otherwise I just built a privacy fence

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnice_37

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Finally got "a year ahead" and this is 2013-14. I didn't measure but maybe just over 50' long and I cut to 14" so somewhere around 5 cords. I did cheat with the T-posts but on the end that I didn't, it won't be making it to armageddon. Uglies are hidden in back.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

What kind of mini pallets ya got there? Just finishing getting the wood to put me 4 yrs ahead myself.

What kind of mini pallets ya got there? Just finishing getting the wood to put me 4 yrs ahead myself.

The free kind? One was stamped 'Ikea' and another 'EUR' if that helps.

I keep my eye out at near work and grab the narrower ones, they are closer to 3' width which stacks double rows nicely. The problem is getting them in a Camry :msp_scared: If I take the truck into work, they certainly can't be considered FREE anymore at 11mpg versus 30+!

4 years ahead? :bowdown:

I'm very impressed with your stack...... and equally impressed with your avatar. :bowdown:

Nice stack, too bad it had to be on your nice lawn!

Close enough to the tree line that the lawn isn't too nice over there. Plus, everything looks nice in the spring... A few more weeks and it will be brown. I'm not the type to spend hundreds on fertilizer or chemicals and an hour and a half to mow a week is plenty, no need to add time watering, fertilizing, weeding...

After posting the 2012 stacks which are behind this one, buried in some white pines, I was convinced here to either cut down more trees or find a new home for the stacks. This one looks like a winner so far. Wife even likes it!

They have recently discovered/unearthed more/different types of Mayan calendars that extend well beyond the December 21st 2012 date (if that even matters) that the original "long count" Mayan calender, that started all this stupidity in the first place, ended on.
Anyway, nice stack of wood

They have recently discovered/unearthed more/different types of Mayan calendars that extend well beyond the December 21st 2012 date (if that even matters) that the original "long count" Mayan calender, that started all this stupidity in the first place, ended on.
Anyway, nice stack of wood

Ya want my theory? They just ran outta Mayans before they ran outta calendar. Hard to worry about a calendar that's already 400 years ahead when the Spaniards are breathing down your neck.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot what the H is happening here !
First we get the stack shows con avatar wedgie.
The that guy from WI with the PB ( Patriotic Bra ) shows up.
Is this about wood or what ?

Can't we all get along and talk wood ?:msp_confused:

The Mayans if you recall, became self extinguished.

Back