Hotty w/ a Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowtechmadman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone seen the new T-mobile commercial? Lovely young lady...driving a Charger, gets in the trunk and pulls out a Stihl saw. Proceeds to crank it up and drop electic poles.
Think I have to change cell carrier now!!!!!
Anyone know what saw she's running? I couldn't keep my eyes on the saw long enough to figure it out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

They could have at least gotten it right, they are showing her cutting down the electric companies pole and not telephone poles!!! Morons :dizzy: , hot chick though!

My wife said I cannot hire her for logging. My sons say they would be glad to work with her. But I would have to supervise.

At least until the better half found out. Oh, about 3 seconds and I would be :censored: :chainsaw: by the better half.

Ya know now that I think about it your right there was no chaps....Hmmmmm maybe get rid of those shorts she's wearing and replace w/ some half wrap chaps. I'm all for the PPE wearing. Make sure the cameraman gets all the shots from behind. Safety First!!!

Ya know now that I think about it your right there was no chaps....Hmmmmm maybe get rid of those shorts she's wearing and replace w/ some half wrap chaps. I'm all for the PPE wearing. Make sure the cameraman gets all the shots from behind. Safety First!!!
:cheers: :hmm3grin2orange: :camera: :camera: :love1:

Latest posts

Back