Houston: Short Section of Timber ~ 8Hx10Wx16L

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedChristiansen

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been MIA on this forum for awhile because of moving to Houston, going back to school, etc. My Logosol Woodworkers Mill is with my Dad in Michigan, so I have not been doing much milling :)mad:).

I have a neighbor who is an artist and needs a section of timber about 8" x 10" x 16" long. If I had a log I would cut one on the bandsaw. Is there a member in the Houston area who could help? Thanks.

Regards,

Ted

Hi Ted, This is Bill Stuewe. I am sure there are closer ones--I am near Georgetown, about 200 miles away (30 miles N. of Austin). If you are having sawdust withdrawal and want to come up and make some dust on my M7, we can cut whatever you need.

Hello,

I have been MIA on this forum for awhile because of moving to Houston, going back to school, etc. My Logosol Woodworkers Mill is with my Dad in Michigan, so I have not been doing much milling :)mad:).

I have a neighbor who is an artist and needs a section of timber about 8" x 10" x 16" long. If I had a log I would cut one on the bandsaw. Is there a member in the Houston area who could help? Thanks.

Regards,

Ted

Hi Ted,
I live up in Hempstead, NW of Houston. Does your neighbor need or want Oak, Pine or Pecan?

Ted

Ted,

Thank you for the offer. She is trying to make the piece of railroad tie work (smell of creosote is quite strong, but sealing may help). I may get back with you later.

Regards,

Ted

Back