How come nobody ever told me??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjnspecial

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
How come none of you have ever mentioned how awesome the 361 is before :hmm3grin2orange: ? Is it a secret or something?

This saw has been sitting on my bench for a while and I finally got around to putting a new P&C and lower buffer on it. The squish .018 and no other mods have been done. This thing is a beast, it is super smooth, powerful and light weight. Here's a vid of me cutting some pine. It has a 20 inch bar with rsc chain that isn't super sharp but not quite in need of a touch up yet.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eQyUwpusthI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You may can tell but the cutting slows way down when I hit a knot about halfway into the first cut.

I also made a little chair for the kids. ;)

attachment.php

View attachment 207837

361 is a fantastic saw for sure. Wont be too long they will be hard to get. Once the remaining one find homes that appreciate them, its over!

I have one sitting on my shelf waiting for an ignition. I have heard great things about them and I was glad to see your post. I wasn't going to change much on mine until it needed serious attention, maybe a muffler mod. Thanks for sharing the information and the chair looks great.

Thanks for the compliments. The chair only takes 10-15 minutes to make and all you need is a chainsaw and an axe. Mom has requested I make another so the kids stop fighting over it :rock:

Nobody ever told you because you never asked. Duh!!! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for the compliments. The chair only takes 10-15 minutes to make and all you need is a chainsaw and an axe. Mom has requested I make another so the kids stop fighting over it :rock:

Please make a "how to" for the chair. Its awesome and I suddenly feel the need for one. Need some adult sized rounds though.

Put a full skip on her then come back after pick up your jaw off the ground:hmm3grin2orange:

I guess he needs a 36" bar on that baby too, eh? :help:

Your post never cease to amaze me. Full skip, blah blah!

About the 361, I absolutely love them. They're so well balanced and light. Not to mention they run really good for a 60cc saw. Always a good choice. I sold mine to get my 372xpw and it was a good choice for me since I have to do alot of falling. Other than that, I miss it dearly. It's the perfect firewood getting saw IMO. I'd say a well ported one would be a real prize.

Back