How did You! got started ?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyX3M

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I myself had a helluva boss - about 5'3"- but good Lord did he have a mouth on him( Istill call that a chiwauwa complex) "GD getrdone - boy you take too long- you coil the rope other handed- oh son it only takes half of a wrap, GD its not the way" - I think I was brought to this job because I could shut the hell up a old - timer with my work- actually,I did put all hes help to a shame in two weeks. I still remember he's first question when he shoved up "can I find any Real Men in this house?" - And one when he was cussing me about 6 years later - " Tony you aint but a piece of lazy ####" then he tought a second and sayd- "well son, Ill take that lazy part back" - man! that was a best pat on my back!
RIP Larry- I still would work with you !:givebeer:

I myself had a helluva boss - about 5'3"- but good Lord did he have a mouth on him( Istill call that a chiwauwa complex) "GD getrdone - boy you take too long- you coil the rope other handed- oh son it only takes half of a wrap, GD its not the way" - I think I was brought to this job because I could shut the hell up a old - timer with my work- actually,I did put all hes help to a shame in two weeks. I still remember he's first question when he shoved up "can I find any Real Men in this house?" - And one when he was cussing me about 6 years later - " Tony you aint but a piece of lazy ####" then he tought a second and sayd- "well son, Ill take that lazy part back" - man! that was a best pat on my back!
RIP Larry- I still would work with you !:givebeer:

And of course he was a helluwa climber - ask anybody in Jacksonville, FL

Latest posts

Back