How high would you climb this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yourself included no doubt? With the kickback scars to prove it. Good Ol boys, snatching tops on steel biners and tow straps. Hoooha! Double lanyard, trunk wraps, and blown out backs, boy howdy. That's how ya do 'er.

Wow, you are really ignorant if you think you can paint with that broad of a brush,,or just like starting crap.
Jeff

I do have a cert. I am an arborist, and a ******* good one at that. My life is trees. As if im going to post it on an open forum. You wanna exchange via pm im there all day. You assuming i know nothing because i dont fiddle **** on the internet endlessly, is no different that the **** youre accusing me of.

You started crap talking,, I can hang.
BTW, you forgot an apostrophe in ' youre
BTW, cert. numbers are on the internet, mine is WE7624A,,,see, no problem.
I started climbing in 1977-1978,,,what about you?
Jeff :crazy:

You started crap talking,, I can hang.
BTW, you forgot an apostrophe in ' youre
BTW, cert. numbers are on the internet, mine is WE7624A,,,see, no problem.
I started climbing in 1977-1978,,,what about you?
Jeff :crazy:
Just made a huge mistake I am going to verify your qualifications, you are in big trouble now!

Wow, you are really ignorant if you think you can paint with that broad of a brush,,or just like starting crap.
Jeff
You certainly can with the information available here. Its an observation. Can you tell me WHY you wouldn't drop a top on a biner, why trunk wraps are passe, or for that matter, weigh in on the OP issue at hand with you 700+ yrs experience?

You certainly can with the information available here. Its an observation. Can you tell me WHY you wouldn't drop a top on a biner, why trunk wraps are passe, or for that matter, weigh in on the OP issue at hand with you 700+ yrs experience?
Why would I not drop a top on a biner? Cause that's just silly
trunk wraps will live forever! Some of my best work was on trunk wraps..

Why would I not drop a top on a biner? Cause that's just silly
trunk wraps will live forever! Some of my best work was on trunk wraps..
WHY is it silly? I dont care that someone told you not to do it. No one here seems to understand anything FULLY.

Nothing of value anywhere. Before you kill yourself, research friction, bend ratios, wlls, bending moments, the words static and dynamic, mass dampening, and TRY to be safe. Congratulations on single handedly ruining someones faith in the knowledge of an online community. A well deserved hand to you.

ON-0459A..........practicing not-for-profit Arboriculture since '87
Thankful I've also never dropped a top on my crew of biners.

Nothing of value anywhere. Before you kill yourself, research friction, bend ratios, wlls, bending moments, the words static and dynamic, mass dampening, and TRY to be safe. Congratulations on single handedly ruining someones faith in the knowledge of an online community. A well deserved hand to you.

Good job. You looked up google and got a bunch of technical terms. Show us you know how to use them. Show us the pics big boy.

Latest posts

Back