How many mistakes can you find in this listing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I can't say that an inboard clutch is a mistake. The rest is just some guy excited to sell a c/saw.

Listed as 24" bar - has what looks like a 36" on it. Max rpm 9,600 - is actually 13,000. States it's a 2172 in the description tags. And power listed at 5.36 HP when it should be 6.5.

Apparently the only chainsaws SHE'S ever seen are the ones in those boxes?

Sounds like you would get a lot of technical expertise if you bought a Johnny Red there and had trouble?

87.9 CI?

They say it up for bids, but they only have a BIN option

You guys ARE leaping to one conclusion...the ad does not say the max RPM is 9600, you put the max part in there. I'm sure they know it runs faster than that, but just put that as a speed it does run.

There's another crazy one on eBay, a guy selling moded 025's with 32" canon bars. I'd include a link if I knew how. It's the pictures that blew me away. He says it's for the west coast faller who doesn't like to bend over while limbing.
Can somebody find it for me? Lol.

That wasn't the intent of sharing it. I was just impressed with how many errors there were in a single listing and had to laugh.

There's another crazy one on eBay, a guy selling moded 025's with 32" canon bars. I'd include a link if I knew how. It's the pictures that blew me away. He says it's for the west coast faller who doesn't like to bend over while limbing.
Can somebody find it for me? Lol.
That's the Piltz guy, we've had a lot of fun posting and reading about him here - Windthrown is his neighbour (or at least Close to him)! :D

Back