How many?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many saws have you acquired within the last month?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 5-8

• more than 8

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The saw was in great shape. The seller accidentally sent me a different chain brake which had a custom leather job attached to it. I took it in for a checkup, bought a 20" bar and chain for it, and went amok all weekend. Very nice, very beastly saw, although I think the carb and idle speeds still need adjusting.

Sorry I outbid you, but not really. :p

-Craig

craig,with a 20 inch bar that saw should rip!!I hope you enjoy the saw and being a new member here.Alot of chainsaw knowledge here as well as just plain saw crazed people.welcome.:D Dan

Do demolition saws count? Sachs Dolmar pc-6212 followed me home from the flea market last week. Doesn't quite have the onions of the DM54's, but too cute to leave behind.

Dave, how much did you pay for that PC6212? They are great little cut-off saws, keep that air filter clean! I used to rebuild 3 or 4 PC7312's a week for a rental outfit. Sachs (I mean Makita) makes a nice cut-off saw.

It wouldn't be polite to divulge that info, but I'll give you a hint .....more than $149 but less than $151- that was part of it's appeal :D I notice the same unit with about four different names and colors. If everybody wants to put their names on them, they can't be too bad.

The 6212 is a good saw, looks identical to its bigger brother the 7212. Except you do notice the difference in power while in the cut. If you ever take it apart you'll notice that the only difference between the 2 saws is the top end and the intake.
Josh

Back