How should i deal with my chainsaw addiction??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, its getting bad
i find myself crawling thru dumpsters just looking for that next saw fix, covered in bar oil and smelling like old gasoline .

the wifes onto me , checking the back of my pickup for old saws and saying "i know where you been - you smell like bad gas

so im looking to my fellow sawers for the answer

which one would best help my problem?

1. chainsawers annonymous

2.the chainsaw addiction patch

3.hypnotism

4.the electronic chainsaw

5.group therapy/ GTG/intervention

6.and the worst of all COLD TURKEY

SO as garage sale season is just around the corner , help me rid myself of this affliction before i end up on CHAINSAW HORDERS:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::

Fortunately for me there is 500,000 other #######s on craigslist looking for saws too, so it has helped it stay dormant. Kind of ;)

I use the "but honey I just sold one yesterday so it's like nothings changed"
Followed by a evil stare in return. "would you like me to get a drag car again?"
"no"
"didn't think so...I'm going to go play with my chainsaws"

God bless her haha

Do what most of the AS members do.

DENIAL! I don't have cad, those guys have cad, I don't have cad because I only have xx saws and they have xxx saws. I don't have a problem, they have a problem!

Just keep repeating that as necessary. It's like being overweight, just find someone bigger than you and problem solved.

Well I can tell you what WONT help...hanging out here....:msp_mellow:

saws saws and more saws,,, i have the same problem,, if go for more then 2 days without working on one i start getting the shakes

Back