how the hell do you go to what used to be user control panel???????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to be up on the top right of the page, but its called settings now. Its a little more confusing now I think, until you use it for a bit.:confused:

I am still pretty new here, havnt been here a full year yet. I was just getting to know all the ins and outs, and I think I had just maxed out my novas, and now I have to start all over again.

It seems to be up on the top right of the page, but its called settings now. Its a little more confusing now I think, until you use it for a bit.:confused:

It can also be reached mid page under sponsors click forum actions general settings takes you to list subscriptions!
They are working very hard on the site and made great progress since last night.

I used to login and go straight to user cp and I could see my messages and the threads I subscribed to, now all I get is a bunch of mixed up BS, Where the heck is user cp?

I had the same problem when I was back after a week + off a few hours ago, as I used to do the same thing - but found the "settings" by accident a bit later - it does about what the "USER CP" used to do, but not as elegantly!

Do you guys really care about the rep?

Rep has been re-done before, we had to go back to almost zero rep when it did.

Rep did kind of mean something, rep for the past few years has been a joke
and a freaking game thats all nothing more. I would vote for dropping rep
all to gether.

TT

Do you guys really care about the rep?

Rep has been re-done before, we had to go back to almost zero rep when it did.

Rep did kind of mean something, rep for the past few years has been a joke
and a freaking game thats all nothing more. I would vote for dropping rep
all to gether.

TT

edisto said:
Who gives a #### about rep anyway?

:agree2:

Latest posts

Back