How to decode serial number on Husqvarna 2100cd?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reynolds

Reaction score
I have a Husqvarna 2100cd that was given to me and am looking for information on the saw. The serial number reads 2991 036364.
I can seem to find any information on how to decode this to find out the year of this saw for parts purposes. Any help would be much appreciated.
There is no chain brake on this saw if that helps.

Reynolds,
I think you can 'date' your saw by looking through the parts diagrams on - ereplacementparts.com - I think is where I came up with an approx. date for my 2100 CD.
I was looking a few years back for info on how to Fix my governor, which felt like it was coming on early and just about the time the saw began pulling real good, and then it would choke itself down. Last year I played closer with the high and low adj. screws and then tried bucking, and found a pretty good happy medium. I think i'll just block-off the governor.
So if you do some careful searching through the websites of the parts vendors you can maybe _ _ get a close idea by going through the numerous years saws, which was kind of time consuming for me. See the link below to get you started, and on these parts sites you can narrow down to an approx. year span. _ _ maybe

https://www.partstree.com/parts/hus...-husqvarna-chainsaw-1979-12/carburetor-parts/

Latest posts

Back