How to use this flywheel remover?? stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt9923

Stihl bustin knuckles
Reaction score
how does this tool work? wth shouldnt it have a bolt in the center to tighten to pull the flywheel off?

I got it thanks, I thaught it had to actualy pull but beating the hell out of it works.
Thanks Matt

I was pissed at the time so i Hit/Beat/Smashed it untill it came off!
I own it so idc, if it was a costumer then id TAP it.
Matt

I was xxxxxx at the time so i Hit/Beat/Smashed it untill it came off!
I own it so idc, if it was a costumer then id TAP it.
Matt

That's a funny post right there.

A place I worked for a few years ago had a great machine operator, but he treated the equipment like crap.
The owner asked him to treat the stuff like it was his own. He then treated the stuff worse than ever.

That's a funny post right there.

A place I worked for a few years ago had a great machine operator, but he treated the equipment like crap.
The owner asked him to treat the stuff like it was his own. He then treated the stuff worse than ever.

AHAHHA, i dont purposely try to ruen my things. I take the best care and maintenence to all my equiptment. But this old saw owes me nothing and i want that flywheel off. It worked. I do however go hard on my stuff, abuse if you may but i do it in return with the proper maitanance.
I hear you on workes abusing equiptment, You have ot treat others better then your own IMO. I always do and get respect for doing so.
Matt

What saws does that work on? All the ones I have are the external thread ones with a bolt to push on the crank.

Bill

Latest posts

Back