How's Your Back's ???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 Chiropractor
Walking is good too, loosens things up.
I like to have my woman walk on my back, but I'm sure that would mess you up if your back was really injured.

1. Sex: often and good ; usually NOT missionary. Get over macho.:givebeer:

Yup, lotsa postions in that karma sutra book, and the docs have been recommending it for years...two cycle fumes are not an aphrodisiac apparently.:(

2. Listen to your abs and stretching . Do it.

3. Lose the fat.

4. Ask " Jumpers" how they deal with back pain: ice then heat. See how the NFL hulks deal with injuries and pain after every game: they jump into ice baths.

5. Stay active. Don't work through the pain, but DON'T stay lying down. Walk.

6. Chiropractors do good for most.

....and call me in the morning.:monkey: The bill is in the mail.

Sex, often, good, and varied in position will keep a body flexible, firm, and good cardio, quite likely the perfect excercise.

Dr. Feelgood On Once Again

I did not know I could get good cardio in only a minute and a halves time????:) :) :)

No dumbo....not a quickie. :monkey: Slow like....mature :popcorn: :popcorn:

Better cardio = long.. slow... lasting. What is this: geekville ? :jawdrop:

Oh yeah: you got to learn correct grammar before the serious stuff: "..minute and a halves time.." No wonder !!!

Last edited:
No dumbo....not a quickie. :monkey: Slow like....mature :popcorn: :popcorn:

Better cardio = long.. slow... lasting. What is this: geekville ? :jawdrop:

Oh yeah: you got to learn correct grammar before the serious stuff: "..minute and a halves time.." No wonder !!!

Wow, nice guy.

Biggest hurdle is picking the right Dr. or surgeon and hope you you do not end up with a multi degree, highly recommended quack surgeon like I did.:cry: After doing some cutting in woods and driving home from cabin last week I was wiped out and could barely stand let alone walk or sit. Sitting, standing or bending over are very painful and only relief is Vicodin 3 and a multitude of other pills.:confused: :dizzy:
Then I had to sit in ER for 9 hours for a concern with my wife and I needed a lot of extra time and positioning just to get into the truck for ride home from those quacks. I have spent the last few days in bed.Pain has now involved the SI joints but can not afford the injections that will probably not work anyway.

Good luck in finding a cure for aching back.

Should have had more kids. My three are nicked name - Get Wood, Do Wood, and Stack Wood. My back feels fine...

Should have had more kids. My three are nicked name - Get Wood, Do Wood, and Stack Wood. My back feels fine...

Yikes ......... you remind me of my father. Sep'n since i was the only boy at home at the time (lordy knows my pop would never make a girl stack wood!), i was all three of those guys.

Strangely, 25 yrs later i'm still burning wood. :cheers:

I to was the only boy in the house growing up. Depending on the season I had all three nick names. I am sure my Dad is smiling some where right now…BTW, my girl works just as hard as her brothers.

I started going to the gym about a year ago. best thing I ever did for my back and the rest of by body aswell I guess.

Ive heard that in the past. When your belly goes soft the back has to do extra work to make up. Makes sense. What kinda exercises work for you.Im not one to exercise but if it helps Ill try it.

I've had a soft belly for decades. Guess that's why my back is strong from doing all that extra work.

Latest posts

Back