How's your wood pile coming along?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:jawdrop: Jerry, That's an impressive woodpile you have, now I know why you have so many chainsaws.. LOL

Thanks, need a lot of saws so that I don`t wear any particular one out too fast, think the saws are wearin me out. LOL
These picts don`t show all the wood I have to cut up, there`s 40 cord down at my buddies place waitin for me and of course my cuttin buddy.
Pioneerguy600

Stacked this up thursday.
attachment.php

Split, hauled, unloaded, and stacked this today. LOT more on the ground out where I have been cutting, but today it was Christmas lights put up, Christmas tree etc...
attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's My Fire Wood

Here is a Black Oak we have been hacking on for a couple of years. It over 7' in diameter at the base. The one limb we cut and split a couple of weeks ago was 30" in diameter and was over 30' long. That one limb and all the attached smaller limbs produced over 3 cords of wood. We have two piles of wood going on this one tree. Used me old 820 Wards saw for all the big rounds.

Here are a few pictures.

http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/820wards/

jerry-

Here is a Black Oak we have been hacking on for a couple of years. It over 7' in diameter at the base. The one limb we cut and split a couple of weeks ago was 30" in diameter and was over 30' long. That one limb and all the attached smaller limbs produced over 3 cords of wood. We have two piles of wood going on this one tree. Used me old 820 Wards saw for all the big rounds.

Here are a few pictures.

http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq222/820wards/

jerry-

That Wards is just too cherry to cut wood with, one sweet saw.
Pioneerguy600

My winter supply...your welcome to guess but I really have no idea how much is here, somewhere around 10 cords I'd imagine.

I envy all you guys that have uncoved woodpiles... Out here a couple of weeks of rain and it's a wet as green wood...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back