Hunter does good business!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash/banger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that Hunter went above and beyond to get me setup.............I recently bought a 7900EHP and a silvey grinder........Well first off the saw speaks for itself it's bad to the bone best saw I ever ran bar none..........thanks to Hunter and Ed for making that happen..........Now the Grinder..... this is where Hunter went the extra mile he lives North of me about 150 miles.............he brought it to me spent half the day in the woods helping me work and the rest of the evening helping me set it up before he drove all the way back home that night................you don't find many people willing to do that for ya anymore..............so my hats off to Hunter....... and for those of you considering a new dolmar or possibly a new grinder you'd do yourself good to give him a call he is A-1 to deal with.........Wade

Way to go Wade, See I told you Ed builds a nice saw in a timely manner. MasterBlaster your right isn't this site about dropping trees. :angel:

Then on the other hand, I tried to get a price on chain from him. Never heard back from him. And he lives maybe ten miles from where I work.( I think) Because of that he lost a potential customer. We could be replacing 5 or 6 saws in the next year. I guess the Husky dealer in Newark will get our business.

Jeff

Striker sorry to hear you had troubles getting together with Hunter............I don't think he would intentionlly ignore you or not get back to you concerning business matters...........he has been as honest and helpfull to me as anyone I have done business with in years..............maybe you should give him a call and see what happened I am sure he would be glad to clear things up and make things right...........later,Wade

I purchased a Silvey swing arm from Hunter and he also went "the extra mile" for me. I talked to him on the phone for 45 minutes the night I was setting the grinder up to learn all about it. I would not hesitate AT ALL to do business with Hunter in the future.

Thanks guys. I try to help out anybody I can.

As far as Striker, I dont recall any PM or E-mail. Sorry If I missed it. Best way to reach me is by calling. If you get my voicemail, just leave me a message. I do answer them. Ill try to help you out if I can.

Thanks
Hunter

Hunters been good to deal with. I bought a 7900 and a Silvey Pro Sharp.
I had to put in a formal complaint about him though, cause he lied and said I could make better chain than TFJ and AM.
John

Back