Husky 262xp question.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekwarrior

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Can one of you husky guys look at the serial # and tell me what year my 262xp was made? Thanks!!

Attachments

• 64204487-5182-4D55-9366-B08E97A7FA69.jpeg
    64204487-5182-4D55-9366-B08E97A7FA69.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Just trying to decide what to do. Sure feels like there’s more in the tank. Been reading and studying. Thinking a port job and some carb work can really bring this saw to life.

Just trying to decide what to do. Sure feels like there’s more in the tank. Been reading and studying. Thinking a port job and some carb work can really bring this saw to life.
Well....it's a late model saw so somewhat detuned from the very early versions......I've ported them but I'll tel ya.....they are extream right out of the box and hard to gain a lot......

I have 0200903. I was told you can use thinner base gasket and get some more ump /pop in your tank. I do need anymore in my tank. I have thought about a rescue handle. Nice to have a glove and mouthpiece on a really cold morning. I quit drop starting the saw per my Husky guru. He is 84. Told me i was going to jerk the pull start through the plastic flywheel cover. I put mine on the ground to crank her. She is 32 years old.

Latest posts

Back