Husky 346KD News Bulletin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Since the saw that Ken built me was only designed for cutting wood and not racing, he has decided to built me an all, out and out racing version. Ken says, and I quote, " What part of 30% more power dont you understand?"
Anyway, I am so beside myself with excitement that Ken has promised to set aside all other work to an unspecified date in order to get this piped saw out in time for the Keystone 346 Fest.
You guys are probably laughing now, saying, " sure Zypo, you wont see that saw till Hell freezes over", but I beg to differ, as Marky Bark doesn't really need his 385 till sometime in the New Year. Sorry Mark, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
John

Real good saws first

John, You should be put on top of Ken's saw building list over Marky. Tell Marky not to worry, there's plenty of trust worthy saw builders out west here . Tell him to check out the west coast saw builders first. I've had bad luck out east. Good luck those real good saws are hard to find. Really, Ken should build Meat Loaf a saw before you. He's the only one that needs more help than you do, but he sings for a living. Dennis

John that's fine since I don't even know how to use a saw. My 12 inch bar won't be made for it til Jan 2005 so I have a little over a year wait.I will be taking my Chainsaw safety class this spring to.

I just picked up another Stihl saw that I think I will be able to run with no problems no to mention Cahoons best friend is going to give it"The old CALI piston Tickle"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20768&item=2360682017

Here's a note about Meatloaf. Meathead

Meat Loaf

John, did you get a picture of Meat Loaf cutting with your dad at Oroville. Sure would make some good viewings if you got them together. Dennis

Here's another good shot of Dad. Dad's the guy on Robert's flatbed with the colorful shirt on. Dad soon pried Art's 090 from Robert and made a few demo cuts.
John

Here's Dad again cutting with Art's 090 which placed first. Dad taught me everything I know, including how to jump over car in a single bound. Dad is a real scrapper and speedbagged thousands of Gypo Loggers in the Sacremento Valley region of Calif.
John

John, Great pictures, laughs, and times. Looks like 3 peas in a pod in the Meat Loaf picture. Can you get me Meats autograph. Are you sure your dad won, looks like he's cutting out to me. But thats how you get fast times in Canada. Like father like son. Dennis

Hi Dennis, if you check out the picture again you will see that Dad was actually squaring up the end of the log for my brother Robert. You can see him emerging from Paul's shop with the "Special edition 357XPG that Dennis built", it was made in Chezeslovakia and has the heavier casing and domed piston. Dennis must have tickled it just the right amount. Which reminds me, Lorraina Bobbet married a Russian hockey player, now her name is Lorraina Bobbetcutyourcockoff.
John

Oh, I forgot to mention Dennis built me a chain for my 0- 50cc saw class, I wont show you the KD saw, but I will show you the chain. Dennis says he built it, but I think it's a chain he got from Tommy that Tommy stole from Art when Art wasn't looking.
John

Lambert Logger
I just finished up the MM PPP346.
Thats stands for Marky Marks Piped PP346. This one is 52 hp.
You are going to need that extra 30% more power,so you better send that saw out for more mods.
I am still working on chains for the saw. I do have one here that is rather fast. It has 6 different tooth designs. That way no matter what type of wood we will be cutting,the chain will have the correct tooth for that wood.

Later
Dan

Old chain

If that's an Art Martin chain it must be an old one cause it hasn't been doggy bonered. Good luck winning with that piece of barb-wire. There's much better technoligy out there now a days.

Dan I just got off the phone with The Man Tommy Fales, He is sending me 6 different chains to try. I stopped by Walmart to get 3 Billy the singing bass trophy's.

I have been watching all the clips of Rotax, lambert and Rupely to get my sawing finesse down. God Knows I need it.

This just in John Lambert fell and took a spill, he may have broken his wrist also I don't know, He sent me an email and wanted everyone to know. When phoned him lastnight he was crying like a teething baby.

Hi Mark, I spranded my wrist so I couldn't run the "club", Kens saw runs real fast with the Art Martin chain. Could you post it so all the nerds can see?

Last edited:
hello guys
ehp here can i join the 346 club and come down and race
i have one. what are the rules

EHP,
Join in the race, I'll bet you can kick there asses! If you don't put your chain on backwards you'll win! Hell, even if you do you can beat GYPHO Dennis

hello dennis
i think i can put my chain on the proper way put if i cannot i am sure their will be alot of people to help me
now the saws are to be 346 right not 346 's with 3120 stroker kits and jugs on them
i am having alittle trouble with my 14 tooth gear on the saw
will not clear the jug
but i will figure it out
later

EHP, the only stroker kit gypho logger has is his hand. But some of those east coast guys can bow saw. I wouldn't worry about the rules or the saws, these guys just need the practice! Shoot some saw dust on them EHP, they need it! Dennis

Back