husky 350 transfer ports ?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be an optical illusion, but it looks like you went a little to crazy with material removal in the upper transfers as well?

You don't have enough case volume, bore & stroke to feed your transfers now....... My opinion.

Yes, that is a lot of material removed. In these small saw transfer volume is easily destroyed. Another thing I see is that the upper rear transfer needed to be squared up and not made tubular.

BTW, you removed the bridge bw the transfers and you are going to need to put some arch in the there or the ring is going to drop in and snag.

Actually, if you could figure out how to put a small roots type positive displacement blower on this motor I bet it would work great

should have a vid tomorrow. all i have for wood is pine. i have it out back runnin right now to break it in

so, all you NO dont do it guys, what do ya think now? still not enough " transfer velocity"....... you have probably never tried it and going by what the "internet" says. as i said, i dont like "NO" ya shouldn't do it

Back