Husky 350? Wht goes on this nipple on tank?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatchet13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
04335895530f09370fd05ba8fcb3b923.jpg

What if any thing attaches to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This 350 has no primer so it had me scratching my head. I just did a topend rebuild n am tryin to make shure I'm not missing somethin becuz I don't remember there bein anything there. Thanx for the reply

No hole for a hose to pass thru the other case . Also no other nipple to conect to. It's got me all confuzed rite now

On saws that I have seen similiar to that series, the vent hose (And it Should have a hose) enters the "airbox" alongside the fuel hose, using the same oblong hole.

after taking apart several of these, none of them I have gone through had a "vent hose" that went to the airbox. sounds like a good idea, but none have them stock. i tried running a hose from this unit to the primer bulb (rare on 350's... far as I can tell). ... and the plastic case vent nipple tended to fall out more readily... haven't seen one that sticks in there well. i've been putting a touch of loctite 515 on the nipples just to hold them in the hole. if the saw vapor locks (stalls about halfway through the tank of gas), blow out the vent w/ compressed air... its likely clogged.

-Mattyo

The Jonsered equivalent models underwent the same modifications for the tank ventilation, see the pictures:

Attachments

• CS2152-04tank.gif
    CS2152-04tank.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 96
  • CS2152-07tank.gif
    CS2152-07tank.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 87
Did you get this fixed? You can run the vent line into the carb box and use a grub screw in the end of it to let it relieve the vacuum from the tank.

PM me if you need an updated intake elbow. I'm guessing your filter is the twist-on type?

This little nipple part, thingy, I'd like to have one for my saw. The only one I could find costs almost $12!!!
Can someone point me to an affordable, sensible price?

Latest posts

Back