husky 350 wont rev

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawboy1996

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i have a husky 350 from '04 used it for a year and it stopped working hasn't wanted to do more than idle wont rev any help would be awesome

alright i checked every thing blew the jets out a piece of saw dust flew out (never run without filter or cover) have tried to tune doesn't respond to any type of tuning cause if it did it would be screaming.All linkages are connected. also fuel leakes from case were the hose goes in that is all I've done

alright i checked every thing blew the jets out a piece of saw dust flew out (never run without filter or cover) have tried to tune doesn't respond to any type of tuning cause if it did it would be screaming.All linkages are connected. also fuel leakes from case were the hose goes in that is all I've done

try turning the "Low" speed idle slightly higher and see if that gets some RPMs out if it. I'm thinking it's too lean.

http://www.madsens1.com/saw carb tune.htm

I had a weed whacker do this to me one time and it was a weak fuel line in the tank. it looked great but had some tiny holes in it and was not allowing pressurization. try replacing the impulse hose as well.

that's why i only buy stihl at least i can burn a piston in them :cry:

I tried that theory once with my wife..."I knew I should have married my other girlfriend she was so nice". It didn't work and the couch was lumpy. :dizzy:

I'm hoping some of the Husky pros will jump in soon, My Stihls never need repair either....

:rockn:

chainsawboy1996;

also fuel leakes from case were the hose goes in that is all I've done.
If I am reading this correctly the fuel hose is leaking, you need a new fuel line, it will not throttle up if it is not getting enough fuel. The fuel lines on all saws will develop cracks in them, after enough time, and this crappy so called gas they are selling us.

Back