Husky 357xp scored!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you got it set up right. I don't know what carb mine has but it runs fine. I drilled 2 half inch holes in the plate that divides the muffler chambers, and then added a 288 screen and outlet on the primary (closest to the exhaust port) muffler chamber, with 1/2" hole, welded the outlet and screws, it barks nicely now, is USFS legal, and with another 1 1/4 twists on the HS fuel screw it rips.
I bet if you open the muffler, combined with the porting you will have a smile on your face. Good job.

If ya don't mind. What carb did ya put on from baileys. I need to get one for my 357, it runs like crap too!!

Thanks

Will

The carb from any Husky Dealer should be less than $50. I got mine through a local dealer I use a lot for $46.28 landed, it was the Zama C3-EL42, part #505203001.
Pioneerguy600

The carb from any Husky Dealer should be less than $50. I got mine through a local dealer I use a lot for $46.28 landed, it was the Zama C3-EL42, part #505203001.
Pioneerguy600

Thanks Jerry. I'll phone them tomorrow, but we got a lot of BOZO's around here that like to charge a mint. I'm almost willing to bet it'll be way more then that. Is that part number a Husky #.

Back