Husky 359 P/C Combo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacement Piston Ring 1.5mm x 47mm Caber rings for 359

Here is a picture of my Poulan 3500 Type III which I bought new in 1998. I've never had any trouble with it but fuel filter and diaphragms. I have several 60cc chainsaws and it performs as it should for a 60cc open port type chainsaw. It has the Gilardoni type cylinder.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nothing wrong with Gilardoni! :msp_smile:

3/8 or .325 pitch?

I personally love the 359. I know on paper specs blah blah. Great saw. Good luck. Thanks for the response.

After a couple of days of cutting, I was not as happy with the saw as I had hoped. Had a 20 in 3/8 pitch on it when I got it. Tried an 18 in bar. Still not quite happy with it. Figured with the muffler mod there would be no problem with the 20 in bar. Went to the closest saw guy, happens to be Stihl dealer to get a .325 pitch rim for it. All he had was a 9 tooth. Put that together with a .325 .05 gauge 20 in bar. I am happy now. Seems to hit a much better rpm range while in the cut. Problem now is I do not want to sell it.

Back