Husky 365 or Stihl 391

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pics from the ad.
Looks like he takes care of it. Has it been rebuilt, Mahle cylinder and piston? If he will let you run it and compression is good, can always check for air leaks with carb cleaner, but that may be pushing it. If it runs and idles, revs and hot starts fine, I would do it for $300. Asking $320, will take $300. Are you getting all 3 bars and parts? If you get everything there, stop talking and buy it.

Looks like he takes care of it. Has it been rebuilt, Mahle cylinder and piston? If he will let you run it and compression is good, can always check for air leaks with carb cleaner, but that may be pushing it. If it runs and idles, revs and hot starts fine, I would do it for $300. Asking $320, will take $300. Are you getting all 3 bars and parts? If you get everything there, stop talking and buy it.
Yes...everything is included. He was asking $380. Got him down to $320.

I would buy it. Worst is, you will learn how to rebuild or enjoy it. I don't see a down side.

Came with 2 extra 20in bars, brand new 18in bar, 6-7 brand new chains, spark plugs, 8 bottles of husky 2 stroke oil, tools, chain sharpener, new air filter, and more new spare parts than I can count. Also a 1 gallon gas can.

Damn, that's a hell of a deal! Let's see some pictures after you get a couple hours on it!

Back