husky 372 xp gutless wonder.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I said even if it needs a topend I'll check n clean the screen if it needs it anyway. it more then likely ain't plugged but why rebuilt it n not check n see if the screen is plugged right?

If I had a dollar for every 372xp that was a gutless wonder thanks to a plugged screen...

Well I'd be broke :msp_unsure:

I do not use premix oil I use half and half bar oil with power steering fluid with vp red. I also think my johnson rod is seized in the canooter valve. But a little brake fluid mixed with kerosene should take care of that. I am thinking after it is free'd up I should at least have 325 pound of compression.

I do not use premix oil I use half and half bar oil with power steering fluid with vp red. I also think my johnson rod is seized in the canooter valve. But a little brake fluid mixed with kerosene should take care of that. I am thinking after it is free'd up I should at least have 325 pound of compression.

Canooter valve.... priceless

Well I just got off the phone. the retard had no two stroke oil one time lastyear so he used chainoil instead of 2 stroke oil. I dont even need to pull the muffler that alone says what it needs

is it just me guys. no joke here this is for real. am I the only one that thinks of echo670 when I read the OP's posts :msp_scared:

Are you calling yourself names?

Well I just got off the phone. the retard had no two stroke oil one time lastyear so he used chainoil instead of 2 stroke oil. I dont even need to pull the muffler that alone says what it needs

Studies have found that 9 out of 10 times that when someone starts a conversation about 'what their friend did' they are really talking about themselves.

Back