Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, anything you do uncover won't have your silly request for "backup".

So, in other words, there is absolutely nothing whatsoever behind Tom's claim that Stihl's sales are increasing? Is that what you're telling me? There is no way to support that?

Dayummm Joat I just saw that chart. Now I'm not a auditor nor a mathew tishen but those numbers look a helluva site better than that utter bunch of numbers I put up from that utter outfit,LOLOLOL

Tom, can you show me Stihl's comparable first-half report?

Tom, can you show me Stihl's comparable first-half report?

Woodie I suggest a good pair of glasses. Look at the chart Joat put up, look at the growth of that company. Sales cause growth,duhhhhhhhhhhh...

Last edited:
Woodie I suggest a good pair of glasses. Look at the chart Joat put up, look at the growth of that company. Sales cause growth,duhhhhhhhhhhh...

How 'bout for the first half of 2008? Can you show me something that corroborates what you're saying?

Anything?

(Perhaps it's you that needs the glasses...if you somehow saw 2008 in that chart...)

Woodie let me tell you I went to buy a 2171 and I thought let me try the Husky dealer,He beat them on price so I got the 372XP

Latest posts

Back