Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just being honest dont get me wrong the 441 is a nice saw.The 372XP is just better

Oh Tommy...you find anything to back-up your claim that Stihl is having its best year ever?

Or does the 361 really cause cancer???

attachment.php

Remember this guys lol

which saw should I buy???

Ahem!

Somebody bump the turntable...the record is skipping...

I'm just waiting for Tommy to back-up his claim with a non-photoshopped financial statement showing Stihl's first-half numbers. He said Stihl was having it's best year ever, but so far he can't prove that in any meaningful way. I've heard a ton of stuff about how Husky isn't...he even showed some pretty good evidence.

But so far nothing on Stihl.

Can YOU help tzed?

How 'bout for the first half of 2008? Can you show me something that corroborates what you're saying?

Anything?

(Perhaps it's you that needs the glasses...if you somehow saw 2008 in that chart...)

Woodie I don't understand you. You was shown a graph showing ENOURMOUS growth in the company since 2005. They are hiring more people, investing more, how are they doing that, by sales. Why do you think growth would increase that much and then all the sudden stop the 1st half of 08?

Here anutter thing you didn't know but I'll kindly point out. In 07 OPE sales overall nationwide was down 21%. Look at the chart and see if Stihl went down in 07, it did not, the company continued to grow. Stihl is taking business away from others that are slumping.

To address your concern for 08 I will indeed make a few calls and see if I can get you some numbers for 08. I can't promise you anything for like I told you they don't answer to anyone, they don't have to. I do know for a fact Stihl sent a memo out stating July 08 was the best month in the company's history. In this economy thats a helluva mark to reach. Hold onto ya hat Woodie, I'll see if I can getcha what your after. Till then chill ya oreny cuss, your taking this stuff too serious. Where is the Woodie I know that likes to have fun dayumm ya,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm just waiting for Tommy to back-up his claim with a non-photoshopped financial statement showing Stihl's first-half numbers. He said Stihl was having it's best year ever, but so far he can't prove that in any meaningful way. I've heard a ton of stuff about how Husky isn't...he even showed some pretty good evidence.

But so far nothing on Stihl.

Can YOU help tzed?

Wrong, you was shown a bunch of stuff of how they aren't and from who, them themselves. Politics and facts never agree Woodie, stop with the politics on what you was shown, not heard. Lay ya fingers on the table, I gots to smack em with a ruler for using politics over facts, shames on ya, smack smack,LOL

RIGHT HERE ALL ALONG!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thats more like it ya dayumm low life. Had me worried you was turning serious type on me. Ya start that I'll have to come smack a knot on ya noggin, LOLOL

Latest posts

Back