Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is a no brainer the 372XP

I have to chuckle.:)

The 372 seems to be the saw for the moment. :greenchainsaw:

How about the Redmax 621. There's decent thread going on about that saw.
Looks to be easy to mod with very high quality machine work and materials.;)

Last edited:
Tom, the fact of the matter is that I think lots of people, ME INCLUDED, are taking this brand crap way too seriously. And for those who missed the all-caps part, let me repeat it: I'm as guilty as the next.

I love the busting-on-thy-neighbor part, but this is getting silly. That's why I called you out on the financial statements. You can't provide them, and I know that. Stihl is privately held, and as such is not subject to the same reporting rules Husky is. So even if you DO come up with some numbers, they won't necessarily mean a thing. Any finance guy could tell you anything. Hell, Stihl could say they've cornered the ham-sandwich market and there's no way to "prove" they haven't.

By the same token, we make some claims about Jred/Husky saws that border on the divine, too. (Not many, but hey...I'm tryin' to be even-handed here...)

Fact is I just miss the good-ole days when these kinds of threads were more about old-fashioned, good-natured, you-leave-my-mama-out-of-this character assasination.

It's all gettin' too serious for me. We need more bull-crappin' around here. That's all I'm saying.

p.s. I was just kidding about the "361 causes cancer" bit. That's ridiculous. Everyone knows it doesn't cause cancer. It causes AIDS.

Tom, the fact of the matter is that I think lots of people, ME INCLUDED, are taking this brand crap way too seriously. And for those who missed the all-caps part, let me repeat it: I'm as guilty as the next.

I love the busting-on-thy-neighbor part, but this is getting silly. That's why I called you out on the financial statements. You can't provide them, and I know that. Stihl is privately held, and as such is not subject to the same reporting rules Husky is. So even if you DO come up with some numbers, they won't necessarily mean a thing. Any finance guy could tell you anything. Hell, Stihl could say they've cornered the ham-sandwich market and there's no way to "prove" they haven't.

By the same token, we make some claims about Jred/Husky saws that border on the divine, too. (Not many, but hey...I'm tryin' to be even-handed here...)

Fact is I just miss the good-ole days when these kinds of threads were more about old-fashioned, good-natured, you-leave-my-mama-out-of-this character assasination.

It's all gettin' too serious for me. We need more bull-crappin' around here. That's all I'm saying.

p.s. I was just kidding about the "361 causes cancer" bit. That's ridiculous. Everyone knows it doesn't cause cancer. It causes AIDS.

Well Woodie I'm inclined to agree with 100% on that post, good job. I too like to tease and torment but its all in good humor and fun. You know I could give a hoot in hell what everyone uses.

By the way Woodie ya girlie friend borrowed my 361 a few weeks back, how ya feeling ole boy,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

tell me more about this ham sandwich

Woodie let me tell you I went to buy a 2171 and I thought let me try the Husky dealer,He beat them on price so I got the 372XP

Stan, what a shock. You, like many Husky buyers I see at Lowe's and Sears, are a PRICE SHOPPER!

Woodie i will say it beat my 441

That PRICE SHOPPER thing again.

just being honest dont get me wrong the 441 is a nice saw.The 372XP is just better

Ho hum. The PRICE SHOPPER thing, I know.

is a no brainer the 372XP

Yep, few brains, few dollars! You're a PRICE SHOPPER!

i agree either of the top 4 are fine saws just a matter of features

And Stan, your feature is PRICE!

Go away, Stan, you bother me,

Joat

Stan, what a shock. You, like many Husky buyers I see at Lowe's and Sears, are a PRICE SHOPPER!

That PRICE SHOPPER thing again.

Ho hum. The PRICE SHOPPER thing, I know.

Yep, few brains, few dollars! You're a PRICE SHOPPER!

And Stan, your feature is PRICE!

Go away, Stan, you bother me,

Joat

:agree2: :agree2: :yourock: :yourock:

Sigh...

Ya sighing are ya, thats good. Now that ya feeling all giddy and cool I wanna tests ya smarts. Here goes.

Woodie if you had a donkey and I had a rooster and your donkey bit off my rooster's two feet or claws what would you have Woodie??

Ya sighing are ya, thats good. Now that ya feeling all giddy and cool I wanna tests ya smarts. Here goes.

Woodie if you had a donkey and I had a rooster and your donkey bit off my rooster's two feet or claws what would you have Woodie??

you would have a THALL

a c0ck without a leg to stand on

I guess he would own a donkey and a rooster? (Be sure to charge enough!!)

Latest posts

Back