Husky 372xp(w) its back in Baileys catalogue!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy,
With that type of scenario, we could handle the funds transaction, but you would have to trust someone to pick up the saw and send it to you. There's just no way to get around the CA sales tax.
Regards
Gregg

I dont have a problem with the sales tax I just have a problem of how to get it. Grande Dog interested in picking one up for me?

Just an idea, you might try to find a shipping service like a UPS Store of Fed-X store that could arrange pickup and shipping of the saw. Many towns have little stores that do printing, copying and shipping of packages for people. Someone might be able to guide you to one of these services. They are usually reasonable in their fees. Our local dealer still has 372 xp's, they asking 809.00 with a 24" bar.

A recent email i got from Husqvarna up here in Canada stated that in june or july 2010 the only 372xp versions available will be the heated models. Ordered 10 non heated versions in early april and got 3, inquired and was told NLA!

noteworthy, and a bit of a puzzle: the factory wrap handle model is shown to have 4cc more displacement and a little more HP. go figure. that is the 372xpw vs 372 xp

See, I'm curious. Is the price Bailey's is offering so good that it's cheaper to buy it from them and have someone ship it at your expense than it would be to trot down the the nearest dealer and buy one?

Or is it a matter of availability, with that model being scarce on most dealers' shelves? :confused:

The 372xpw (74cc version with the wrap handle and the large dogs) is not easy to find. No dealers I know of outside of the PNW stock it. Great saw and well worth the extra dough, except for the wrap handle. It aint worth moose crap.

The 372xpw (74cc version with the wrap handle and the large dogs) is not easy to find. No dealers I know of outside of the PNW stock it. Great saw and well worth the extra dough, except for the wrap handle. It aint worth moose crap.

interesting. they are all that's left at my local shop, and about all they ever carried recently of the 372. too bad I can't afford one right now.

Last edited:

Thanks! :)

Howdy,
I would ship that saw for you but, being an employee, they would want to pull our ticket. I have been doing some brain storming. The two big hurdles are that the unit has to be picked up at our warehouse, and it has to have a approved bar and chain with it. The bar and chain isn't a issue. I'm sure if someone would issue a pick up label to our warehouse, I'm sure we could have a package ready to be picked up.
Regards
Gregg

Howdy,
I'm probably on thin ice here. Anyone with access to, or knows someone that has access to the "UPS World Ship" program could issue a pick up tag to our warehouse. If it doesn't go on our manifest, we didin't ship it.
Regards
Gregg

Latest posts

Back