Husky 395 xp or Stihl ms660 magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 32 inch bar is not what the 395 is for I wouldn't pull one out of the truck for anything less then 36... if all you've ran is a 395 and 32 inch bar or less you have no idea what it's all about.

I'm wondering why it would vibrate? You'd think it would vibe less after the mods. Must be the chain or running too rich.
That's a good question. The 066 Mag I rebuilt for a friend runs so well that he cannot tell the difference between it and a new MS660 Mag that his fellow employee runs. He says if he was blindfolded, he could not tell them apart.

I don't know why all this talk of piss revving entertains me so much, but I cant keep from laughing every time I read it.

It's just like doing a burnoff or someone letting a fart in front of a lady. It's hard not to laugh.

got my 066 mag back from jamestown to yesterday can i get some help my sticker on air box cover reads ( masterbated) ???? compared to mastermind??? any one know about these mods???? and sticker looks like masking tape and felt tip marker???hope i didnt get took??? 800$ seems a bit hi ??high??.....well happy thanksgiving to all

got my 066 mag back from jamestown to yesterday can i get some help my sticker on air box cover reads ( masterbated) ???? compared to mastermind??? any one know about these mods???? and sticker looks like masking tape and felt tip marker???hope i didnt get took??? 800$ seems a bit hi ??high??.....well happy thanksgiving to all
LOL!

Where you be in Utah, and stuff?

Like this? Actually this looks like duct tape and sharpie...
image.jpg

yes cgraham1 very close to your saw ur happy with it??? and john 1212 west jordan sorry bout the dry humor
I'm happy with all my saws. That pic I posted is from Jeremiah Johnson's sig...

You and Jonathan are neighbors! You're lucky!
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back