Husky 435 - Starting secrets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fugly one :hmm3grin2orange:

DCS 4610

View attachment 227111View attachment 227112

Nice....I hope it serves you well!

227111d1330717877-makita-dsc4610_1-jpg

227112d1330717883-makita-dsc4610_2-jpg

the little dolmar was going to be my suggestion , great saws . i personally like the blue better then the red but its the same internals.

^^^ And a good choice it is :clap: First cuts with the saw today and so far very impressed. Easy to start, and cut thru a reasonable size pine log like butter. Its not a screamer but has some nice midrange grunt and will be perfect for my needs.

Cut some Oak, Blue Gum and Douglas Fur as well in the afternoon. No issues with the hardwood either although I found when blocking up some of the Oak when I was ripping with the grain the the stringy saw-dust did get a bit blocked up behind the sprocket cover. But that aside its a keeper :)

:blob2:

Cut some Oak, Blue Gum and Douglas Fur as well in the afternoon. No issues with the hardwood either although I found when blocking up some of the Oak when I was ripping with the grain the the stringy saw-dust did get a bit blocked up behind the sprocket cover. But that aside its a keeper :)

:blob2:

I've always liked the smaller than 50cc Makita/Dolmar chainsaws. Unfortunately, most of the good deals have been banned from sale in Taxifornia by the Eco-Fascists of C.A.R.B.

Back