Husky dealer question for Blower fuel line ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
every box is a different size plus the 3 bags are different size/type of fuel hose. some of those measurements i took with a starrett caliper and some were manufacturer specs.AS 001.JPG

a bottle of whiskey to the wolf , he solve the problem , corect ?

Ford150,
Just curious, how do you actually get such precise measurements in the hoses knowing they swell and flex so much ?
i measured a few times and got lots of variations with a cheap simple mic.
also if you have it handy, can you offer the return line dimensions as well ? I get (.131 x .224 )
my guess by those measurements is that line is 1/8x1/4 stens # 115-343 but that is adding .025 to the the OD so not sure and you are measuring used line so that makes it even more difficult. pretty easy to measure new line and come up with fairly accurate numbers. i usually match up to what fits since i have everything right in front of me. most of the sizes are available in Tygon. I like the echo line the best...next up is tygon...and for all the lines that arent available in either of those i downgrade to excelon line. Some of those rolls of line are 2 or 3 years old if that tells you how common some of it is. Poulan/ husky/ weedeater line is the most common. 695542 Briggs... .080x .140 and Stens 115-327 3/32 x 3/16 I use/sell 3 times more of those 2 sizes than all other sizes combined.

my guess by those measurements is that line is 1/8x1/4 stens # 115-343 but that is adding .025 to the the OD so not sure and you are measuring used line so that makes it even more difficult. pretty easy to measure new line and come up with fairly accurate numbers. i usually match up to what fits since i have everything right in front of me. most of the sizes are available in Tygon. I like the echo line the best...next up is tygon...and for all the lines that arent available in either of those i downgrade to excelon line. Some of those rolls of line are 2 or 3 years old if that tells you how common some of it is. Poulan/ husky/ weedeater line is the most common. 695542 Briggs... .080x .140 and Stens 115-327 3/32 x 3/16 I use/sell 3 times more of those 2 sizes than all other sizes combined.

Thanks again,
Luckily as long as it fits it will work as it's just the return.

Back