Husquvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I used to have a business (landscaping, trees ect) and had all the toys. Scagg mowers, husqvarna saws, dually diesell ect and gave it all up for cheap when I had to move on to another job in an area that wasn't conducive to having such a business. Now, with a house heated with a fireplace and aux gas heating I find myself starting to buy it all over again...the splitter and now saws. Does anyone know of a reasonable source for husqvarna saws on the east coast...preferably near PA/DE/NJ..or someone who gives a great price and ships? I don't think I need the 394 I used to have with the 5-6ft bar but something in the 50-75cc range with a 24 or 28 inch bar would be good.

Thanks for the help!

Have you checked on E-bay? I know of alot of people who go on there for thier equipment.

do they have to be huskies? If not...i'd recommend the Cutting Edge...a Dolmar Store in Greenwich, NY that is actually owned by two of our very own forum members...we just bought a 7900 Dolmar from them and they have a fantastic family oriented business with more things in stock than any other dealer (stihl, husky) that we have dealt with .....and they are fair in their prices and they carry all that you are pretty much looking for....they even have huge log piles in the back of their store that you can try their demo saws of each type out on.....steve and scott were awesome!!!! If so and you are looking for a husky dealer specifically....there isn't one i could really recommend that i was impressed with....ebay would be your best bet in regards to finding pretty cheap saws...but then you don't really know the condition i guess....

Back