Husqvarna 140-b BackPack Blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch1957

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am needing a fuel tank for this Husqvarna Blower, New or Used.

Any suggestions as in reference to whom and where ?

I have tried Ebay and Amazon to no prevail.

Please Help

Part Number : 695000322

dang. i'm needing a fuel tank for this exact blower also. it's my grandpa's blower and he still uses it even though gas goes running down his back. sucks when parts go NLA. there's gotta be some somewhere.

blower thread in a chainsaw forum? why not just rig up a different tank completely? Use some big zip ties to hold it in place or something thats all. Why is his leaking?

dang. i'm needing a fuel tank for this exact blower also. it's my grandpa's blower and he still uses it even though gas goes running down his back. sucks when parts go NLA. there's gotta be some somewhere.

Have you tried fixing the tank? Plenty of threads here on plastic tank repair.

I am needing a fuel tank for this Husqvarna Blower, New or Used.

Any suggestions as in reference to whom and where ?

I have tried Ebay and Amazon to no prevail.

Please Help

Part Number : 695000322

i have one for a 165bt that number is pretty close but the last 3 digits. if you want I can send you a picture to see if it will fit

Have you tried fixing the tank? Plenty of threads here on plastic tank repair.

no it isn't fixable. I am no beginner with plastic welding but this I would not even attempt to fix. the whole bottom and inner edge is shattered like glass. i'm amazed he even got it pieced together and holding a little bit with his seal all crap. anyways I just wanted to try find him one and this thread popped up in a google search. I didn't even realize it was in the chainsaw section.

Don't sweat the chainsaw stuff, it's got a motor right? LOL!!
Too damn many picky people.
Try up in the "Stickies" above, there's a swap meet section.

Latest posts

Back