• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 181se 210-215psi. (decided to keep it)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please delete the post or at least edit the title so everyone doesn't read through it and realize at the end the saw is not for sale like I did.
Thank you

as of right now the saw is not for sale, forgot I had it listed up here. I decided to keep it and run it for awhile as it's been a go to saw for me, not saying I've put a bunch of tanks through but have ran it a lot more. if it comes back up for sale i'll let you know Larry.
Thank you
-Jack
p.s. are you from up here in calaveras?
We have 30 acres there bought in 1958 by my parents and grandparents. I spent every holiday there until I went in the Army, retired now. Moved back from Tennessee to care for my parents. Lost my Dad a couple years back. Living in San Pablo where I grew up. (Hate it ! ) We have a lot of fence to repair and a lot of stuff to clear so I will be up for a week or so. Do you remember Domenghini's old store by Sender's ? He used to have a Giant two man saw hanging in the store.

oh okay, your family has been around for awhile then. It's been awhile but I can't remember for sure about Domenghini's. I know senders is there and they just opened a second in Valley Springs as well. been in west point, calaveras since I was born so 18 years.
alright, it's just that I actually got it tuned, setup and the works now and it runs like a dream never bogs, and always starts and runs when i want it to with no hassle.
now that Homelite EZ is still for sale but gotta get back in the carb to set the metering lever right (acidently got it bent up too much) and yeah they came with full wraps but don't see too many with the west coast kit (wrap and different muffler)
I will keep everyone posted if I decide to sell my 181se, all my buddies even try to get it from me. -Jack :cheers:

Back