• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 parts! Ignition & oiler + some

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahle also makes a 2101xp piston, I picked up a couple of them a few weeks ago... Very nice looking pistons, unfortunately I bought the only two they had, but they looked to be recent production and not NOS.

Now THAT is interesting. Didn't know that Mahl was making 2101XP pistons (at least not recently). Care to share where you found them?

Oh and "bump" for the OP and the sale of his remaining 2100CD parts.

Now THAT is interesting. Didn't know that Mahl was making 2101XP pistons (at least not recently). Care to share where you found them?

Oh and "bump" for the OP and the sale of his remaining 2100CD parts.

It was just a random eBay add, they had decent pictures of the pistons but not the box, I decided to gamble on the remote possibility of them being episan and lo and behold they are mahle... I was tickled pink; sometimes a little risk is worth the reward. :)

You can see the pictures of the box and piston for yourself, in my opinion there is no way that is old stock... Everything looks like it was just made, even the box.

I've already twisted the eBay sellers arm pretty stiffly, I told him I'd buy every one he could get... but unfortunately the two I picked up were all he could get. :(

I've been scouring the internet ever since trying to find more... I even sent an email to mahle direct but got no reply.

This is actually the only mahle piston I've ever seen sold as a piston kit only, and definitely the only ones I've ever seen for a 2101xp... I'd exclusively buy mahle pistons for every saw I build if I could source them for what I paid for these two.

The eBay seller from whence they came is suppose to be looking into any and all mahle pistons he can get, if he can in fact get more for the 2100/2101 series or any of the other popular saws I typically work on I will be buying a bulk quantity of them and I will offer them for sale here at cost plus 10%... Based on what I paid for the two I have this would be cheaper than the meteor or episan pistons I normally buy from several places.

I'm also scouring the interwebs for a stash of NOS 2100/2101 cylinders, so far I've only found one but I'm persistent. :D

Fuel tank sold, and should be almost to Washington, State. Still need to get rid of the ignition, and oiler.

I think I might have a muffler, and I also have a crankcase that is apart. Some of the holes are stripped on the starter side, so I don't know if anybody is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back